Monday, March 8, 2010

Outdoor Gourmet

After over a decade and numerous knock-offs, we are here to raise our hand and say “we are the original.” Outdoor Gourmet introduced the first cedar grilling plank in 1998 and we’ve been planking and playing outside ever since.

So here I am, to write about just that.

The purpose of this blog is to document the northwest lifestyle as it relates to food and the great outdoors. My goal is to experiment with outdoor cooking methods, cruise the fodder at festivals, frequent barbecues, patronize potlucks, review restaurants, and invent recipes. I will hunt, gather, grow, pick, scavenge, forage, and otherwise procure local northwest ingredients all in the name of top-notch nosh and good company.


Each weekend, I aim to post my culinary conquests and gastronomic gaffes to hopefully enthuse you about what a great place we live in and all the enticing food fare choices that it provides.


Welcome to your weekend. -KB

No comments:

Post a Comment